Leader in Quality Eye Care
Lotus Eye Care Hospital is a leading Super speciality Corporate Eye Hospital in India. Lotus offers International standard of eye care services combined with state of the art technology and expertise.
Lotus is one of the very few centres in India which offers its patients the world’s latest innovation techniques in Cataract, Retina, Glaucoma and Refractive Surgery. The latest equipment’s and technologies which is right now available in US, Germany, England, etc., are available at Lotus.
- Lotus always goes for upgrades to new technologies as and when new innovations introduced. Lotus has developed many innovative surgeries and introduced new technologies.
- The following techniques introduced at Lotus have been recognized as standard procedures for day to day practice in all over.
- Free Cataract surgery with IOL implantation performed for the poor patients in 1994 for the first time in India.
- Stitch less Phacoemulsification Surgery for Cataract for the first time outside Chennai in Tamilnadu in 1994.
- No Injection Phaco Surgery in 1996.
- Introduced multiscan Lasik for the first time in India in 1998 – Glass free vision.
- Introduced Epilasik (Glass free Vision Refractive Procedure) for the first time in South East Asia in 2004.
- Zyoptix integrated Epilasik Procedure in 2005.
- Introduced Zyoptix Suparacor first in Tamilnadu and second in India in 2011.