How Is Glaucoma Treated?
- Glaucoma treatment may include prescription eye drops, laser, or microsurgery.the treatment of choice varies with the type of glaucoma.
- Eye drops for glaucoma. These either reduce the formation of fluid in the front of the eye or increase its outflow. Thereby reducing the pressure inside the eye
- Laser surgery for glaucoma. Laser surgery for glaucoma slightly increases the outflow of the fluid from the eye in open-angle glaucoma or eliminates fluid blockage in angle-closure glaucoma.
- Microsurgery for glaucoma. In an operation called a trabeculectomy, a new channel is created to drain the fluid, thereby reducing intraocular pressure that causes glaucoma.
We provide all the modalities of treatment as
- Medical management
- YAG Laser iridotomy
- Trabeculectomy with Trabeculotomy for paediatric glaucoma
- Valve implantation
- Cyclo cryo procedure for refractive glaucoma