Refractive errors usually can be corrected with eyeglasses or contact lenses, or they can be permanently treated with LASIK and other vision correction surgery.
Retina & Uvea Disease - Retina And Uvea Diabetes will affect vision Diabetes increases the risk of eye problems such as diabetic retinopathy, macular oedema, Cataract and
Cornea Unit Cornea makes this world beautiful to the person and it also makes person looks beautiful to the world. If it loses it texture and its transparency it become white, the person become blind and also makes him ugly to this world. Cornea and ocular surface department
Paediatric & Squint Childhood blindness and visual loss is important because of the impact on the childs development, education, future work opportunities & quality of life. According to WHO 2002 report, childhood blindness is a signif
The cavity in the skull that contains the eye is called the orbit . It is formed from parts of the frontal, sphenoid, zygomatic, lacrimal, ethmoid, palatine and maxillary bones. Patients of all ages may need Oculoplasty, i.e. eyelid and facial reconstructive surgery for needs purely cosmetic or pure
Neuro Ophthalmology Neuro ophthalmology deals with visual problems, which are due to disorders of the brain. The eye is not an isolated organ acting independently. It is an extension of the brain and it sends visual impulses into the brain and lets the brain recognise the images seen by the eye. Thu
Our eye bank is fully equipped and modernized, with highly trained staff and certified technicians, offering round the clock services to the...Read more..
Lotus Vision Research Trust Lotus Vision Research Trust is the charitable wing of Lotus group. LVRT Conducts rural outreach programs for the...Read more..
Our state-of-the-art hospitals in Kochi, Coimbatore, Tirupur, Salem, Mettupalayam, Mulanthuruthy, Kerala in South India.Read more..
With a wide range of treatments from modern Cataract Surgery [Bladeless laser cataract Surgery], advanced LASIK procedures including Bladeless Lasik, ICL procedures,...Read more..
Free eye screening camp was conducted at Coimbatore Airport on 01/01/2017 for all passengers departing from Coimbatore in...READ MORE
Free eye screening camp was conducted last week for all employees of Tamilnadu Agri University - Bhavanisagar campus...READ MORE
Free mega eye screening camp was conducted on 18/12/2016 for general public at Government Boys Higher Secondary School,...READ MORE
Free eye screening camp was conducted for Salem city ladies police at Lotus Eye Hospital & Institute, Brindhavan...READ MORE
Kerala's First ReLEx SMILE "The Most Advanced Laser Vision Correction" was inaugurated by Sri. P.Thilothaman - Honourable Minister,...READ MORE
Warm Greetings from Lotus Eye Hospital & Institute. We would like to extend you a warm welcome to...READ MORE
Warm Greetings !!!. You are cordially invited for CME "Neuro-ophthalmology Decoded" on 24th April 2016. The speakers are...READ MORE
Join us for a two day academic extravaganza, comprising live retinal surgeries by stalwarts, didactic lectures, panel discussions...READ MORE
Introducing a new leap in laser vision correction - ReLEx SMILE at Lotus Eye Hospital and Institute. This...READ MORE
Lotus Eye Hospital And Institute Salem is being inaugurated on 14-SEP-2014 at 06.01 PM by Thiru K. Maharabushanam...READ MORE
Lotus Eye Hospital And Institute Mulanthuruthy, Ernakulam District is being inaugurated on 08-SEP-2014 at 9.00 AM by Mr.Anoop...READ MORE
We are happy to inform you that we are shifting Lotus Eye Hospital & Institute from both Kalaingar...READ MORE
"His Excellency the Governor of Tamilnadu Dr. K ROSAIAH Inaugurated our Bladeless Laser Refractive Cataract Surgery powered by...READ MORE
1) I have been using glasses for many years. Last 9 years I switched over to contact lenses. I used to carry contact lens solution wherever I go. Now I feel liberated, my freedom has come to me. Thanks to ReLEx SMILE. I have no...Ms. Neeraja M – Trivandrum, Kerala MRD No. 608702
2) I was wearing spectacle since the age of 4 years. I came to know about ReLEx SMILE method through friends. I had undergone SMILE on October 09, 2016. Though I had high power, my eye power was removed completely and I regained excellent vision....Ms. Masoodha Parvin – Thrissur, Kerala MRD No. 609893
3) Both of my daughters underwent ReLEx SMILE laser vision correction at Lotus Eye Hospital and Institute, Coimbatore. Entire procedure was fast and smooth. Staffs of the hospital were very caring and took good care of us during our visit. Thanks to team Lotus for...Mr. Unnikrishnan, Southern Railways, Palakad
4) I was impressed by the Advantages of the new Bladeless Laser Cataract Technology . After the surgery , I am comfortable and have clear vision for my right eye with Multifocal Lens . I may do surgery for my left eye also to avoid...CA.P.JOHNEY, MRD NO: 339352
5) I feel so proud to say that I could able to give the best available technology to my mother and it couldn't be possible without Lotus.SusheelaVenugopal Nair, Malapuram, Kerala MRD No: 336177
6) When my mother was advised for cataract surgery I googled about the latest technologies in cataract surgeries around the world, and I found that the Upgraded LenSx is available at Lotus, Coimbatore. The ever safest painless procedure went in no time and now my...Mr.JithinVenugopal Nair, Branch Manager, South Indian Bank
7) It find hard to believe initially to me and my family! When I was advised to perform cataract surgery, I was told about the Upgraded LenSx platform available at Lotus Eye Hospital & Institute, R.S Puram, Coimbatore. After understanding about the technology and its...K Rajeshwari, Coimbatore, TN MRD No: 333048
8) I have undergone the cataract operation in my right eye at lotus. I was examined by the chief of the hospital Dr.S.K.Sundramoorthy and on his advice I went for the surgery. From the day of my visit to the hospital I felt a kind...G.A.Adhippathi , B.SC BL Advocate
9) I have been treated extremely well by the doctors & Staffs at lotus Eye Hospital & Institute. They rendered Unmatched quality care treatment at a very affordable cost.Dr S.Venkataramana, Principal Scientist – Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore